PLUG INTO HIGH-SPEED STRATEGIC GROWTH PLANNING
Whether your business is a start-up or a well established brand, BOLT can help you grow strategically. Our executives have a track record for helping entrepreneurs and well-established businesses alike with proven strategies and employed tactics for rapid growth.
BUSINESS STRATEGY MATTERS
Sounds rudimentary, right? However, the management teams of your company may feel, “if you build it, they will come.” The truth of the matter is that no one will come if it’s not built right…from the ground up…WITH POWER.
BOLT’S research indicates that most companies tend to
grow slowly at rates of 5-10% annually in a thriving market.
How many great businesses have not seen success because they did not get the right strategic help they needed at the right time?
How many millions or billions of dollars weren’t generated because of this missed strategic need?
What if a way existed for your company to exceed 15-20% growth annually even doubling or quadrupling your business in just a short amount of time? What if you could expect to grow so quickly that you could dictate your future instead of being a slave to something else?
Would your business be willing to pay for this type of measurable growth?
ENTER THE POWER OF BOLT STRATEGY
Perform detailed management reviews by getting in the trenches and uncovering:
• Morale and capacity of key staff members
• Motivational momentum
• Analysis of corporate process infrastructure
• Risk Management
• Go-to-market strategy analysis
• Marketing and sales “win” potential
• Market growth potential
• Perform internal audits of all capabilities and functions on an “as-needed” basis
• Offer interim management team members for critical functions while replacement members are located and hired
Build and establish strong, proven, controlled functions within your company such as:
• Detailed “go-to-market” strategies
• Form tactical sales strategy development
• Infrastructure cultivation
• Documentation, training, and mentoring corporate personnel on the use of tools, strategies, processes, procedures, plans, metrics, and effective work habits
• Functioning EBITA growth directives and techniques